Tiny Tales Terms and Conditions
- Those in charge of child/children are solely responsible for the control, care and safety of their child/children at all times whilst at a Tiny Tales session. Children must be in the presence of their parents/carers at all time.
- Although our sessions are planned and delivered with safety as the first priority, the responsibility remains with the parent or carer to ensure their child is able to participate safely before, during and after the session. Please note that hot drinks are served to adults at the end of the session – please take care of your child especially during this time.
- Tiny Tales accepts no responsibility for loss or damage to personal possession and/or personal property during sessions.
- Tiny Tales reserves the right to refuse admission and/or require those already at a session to leave if their presence is deemed to threaten the safety and/or enjoyment of other participants
- We ask that you consider the health and wellbeing of others at the session. If you or your child is suffering from illness that poses an infection risk to others, we ask that you do not attend.This is particularly important due to the wide spread of COVID-19 in the UK population. While Tiny Tales actively takes steps to minimise risk relating to COVID-19 and other infectious diseases, by taking part in Tiny Tales sessions you accept and agree that such activities are not risk free, and you are joining the classes at your own risk.
- Bookings are not transferrable to other parties
- We do not provide refunds for missed sessions, although we are happy to book you onto the same session at an alternative venue/time in that week if there is space available (at the discretion of Tiny Tales)